Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with SpruillArts. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the COURSES links (at the top of the right navigation bar) to see listings of the courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
We accept Discover, MasterCard and VISA in payment for on-line registration. We do NOT accept American Express.
Regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19)
Spruill Center for the Arts takes the health and safety of our students, instructors and staff seriously. In response to concern regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, we are currently monitoring the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Georgia Department of Public Health and the City of Dunwoodyâ€™s guidance regarding closing procedures. At this time, Spruill will continue to operate with our current schedule for classes and camps. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.
What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to attend?
The Spruill Center reserves the right to refuse/cancel registration, change or cancel any class for any reason.
There is a fee and deadline for all student cancellations and transfers, based on the course fee. Click for details
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
770.394.3447 x 0
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours/ceus/grades earned